Please don't book it! It was like a bad dream... The room is full of mold and bed bugs and cockroaches. We decided to change the stay. The bathroom was terrible and the whole room was smelling. The toilet seat had holes and the flush didn't work well. Don't make the same mistake, for 7 Euro per night it's cheap, but honestly they have to paid that somebody sleep there. Absolutly a disaster!!!
I booked for two nights but I spend there 1 hour. All is broken, holes in the floor, toilet flush and shower not working, water is brown and smell, insects on bed and more discustings things to see. Enjoy your stay in the horrible hostel
The absolute worst and dirtiest room that I have been in after over 6 months of traveling all over Southeast Asia. The whole place smells like cigarettes, room was very dirty and had multiple broken / non functioning amenities, and the walls looked like they were full of mold. Not to mention the cockroaches and bedbugs. Staff were very unprofessional and would not answer any questions. Instead, they were too busy starring at their phones. I will not stay here even if I was paid to do so. However cheap you find it online, it is just not worth it.
Affordable price. Good for bidget travelling. But As far as the safety is concerned, i don't prefer leaving my valuable things inside as the doorknob in some of the rooms can be be opened without the key. I smells old but it's better than nothing
WARNING DONT STAY HERE FOR ANY REASON. Worst time ever in all of my trip. The rooms full of bedbugs an cockroaches. The water of the shower and sink smell like a swamp and also the color is disgusting. They ran out of power and we didn't had air conditioning, water and wifi. I ask to the receptionist to gave me the money of the next day, and she refused because I booked by agoda. Also was very rude and she didn't have me a solution.
For more information on our listings, advertising, coupons, and mailers, please contact us today!